RECRUIT NEW & DIVERSE TALENT
FACT: The growth rate of West Michigan's IT industry is +6.5% over the national average.
FACT: In 2015, Michigan had only 1,793 computer science graduates; only 16% were female.
Expanding the talent pool by recruiting outside talent and keeping new graduates in West Michigan is a necessary task. WMTT connects local employers with organizations that actively recruit top talent from outside areas to West Michigan. Let's create awareness of the professional tech opportunities available in West Michigan to assist employers in filling their IT talent needs. West Michigan is a great place to work and live, let's spread the word!
WHY WEST MICHIGAN?
West Michigan is home to:
- over 2,000 acres of parks, trails, award-winning golf courses & skiing
- Beer City USA and nearly 40 breweries
- minor league baseball, basketball, hockey & soccer teams
- the oldest Civic Theater in the country
- some of the best beaches in the world
Check out the video and get to know Grand Haven; the quintessential, all-American beachtown located along the shores of Lake Michigan.